The Web Office is an empowering, one-stop source for your new and existing Associates where they can:
- Place and check orders for themselves and their team
- Communicate with their organization
- View their commissions
- Update their AutoShip
- Find an event
- View reports
- Learn how to grow their business.
The Web Office has a default setup and, for the most part, is ready to use. However, there is additional customization you can do.
To customize the widgets available on specific pages:
For basic customization:
- Upload files and assets in Web Office Admin.
- Learn about Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin.
- Learn about publishing to Web Office Admin Stage environment.
- Add Web Office navigation links.
- Add Web Office banners.
- Adding Visual Tree icons.
- Upload Web Office background images.
- Configure share options.
- Add words blocked for use in Associate webaliases.
- Manage Web Office Community blocked words and phrases.
To add Web Office content:
- Upload Web Office documents and media resources.
- Create Web Office training courses.
- Add events to the Web Office Calendar.
- Add social posts to the Quick Share widget.
- Add testimonials.
For more advanced customization:
- Customize the Web Office Visual Tree.
- Add Google Analytics tracking for the Web Office.
- Add Web Office Login page restrictions.
- Configure the Placement Suite.
- Add external pages to Admin navigation.
- Add Web Office login redirects.
- Create Web Office login pop-ups.
- Learn about the Web Office Admin Activity Log
To learn how to use Web Office features:
- Flag Web Office content as inappropriate.
- Use the Web Office Prospect Manager.
- Move an Associate with the Web Office Placement Suite.
For custom content:
Visit: Developer Documentation
On this site, you’ll find resources to: