The eCommerce Shop is built out of components. Each of these components can be customized individually to achieve the look and functionality you want.
There are many settings in the eCommerce Admin that turn certain elements on and off. For example, the links in the header are all individual settings that can be enabled/disabled.
- Overall site colors and logos are modified with the Retail Shop Configuration > Branding page
- Some individual elements are done with Company Setting > Settings, as shown in this guide.
- Everything else can be customized in the code. For more information, see: DirectScale Developers > Front End Development section
- Adding navigation.
- Customizing the site header and footer.
- Changing static content.
- Setting up the Homepage.
- Setting up the Product pages.
- Setting up the Login and Checkout pages.