What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Settings.
Correctly configured banners appear in three places:
- Primary banners appear at the top of the Homepage.
- Secondary banners appear in a 2x2 content block on the Homepage.
- The Product banners appear at the top of the Products page.
When you add multiple banners to either the Primary or Product sections, they become slideshows that scroll through each banner.
We’ll start adding banners in the Basic eCommerce Shop Customization Guide.
For this guide, we’re going to enable the banners so they display when added.
- In the Settings page, Click the Home section to expand it.
- Toggle the banner switch to enable/disable the Primary banners.
- Toggle the bannerSecondary switch to enable/disable the Secondary banners.
- Click SAVE.
Changing the Default Homepage
Although a Homepage is provided, it doesn’t have to be the first page your customers see when they visit your eCommerce Shop. If you’d like a different page as the default landing page, then:
In the Settings page, click the Global section to expand it.
Scroll to the defaultPage field.
Enter the new default page’s name.
For example, enter about.