Similar in appearance and functionality to the Web Office Admin, the eCommerce Admin configures the eCommerce Shop. The eCommerce Shop is the only “public-facing” part of the DirectScale Platform. Each one of your Associates gets their online shop where visitors go to buy products or sign-up.
- Pages with company branding, images, social media
- Product details
- Easy shopping, checkout, and enrollment experience
For initial setup:
- Set up shopping carts.
- Set up the default Enrollment Application.
- Activate/deactivate company settings.
- Customize the Header.
- Customize the Footer.
- Set up the Homepage.
- Set up the Products page.
- Set up the Product Detail page.
- Set up the Login page.
- Set up the Checkout page.
For basic customization:
- Learn about publishing to eCommerce Admin Live and Stage environments.
- Learn about how to upload files and assets in eCommerce Admin.
- Learn about Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in eCommerce Admin.
- Set up your branding colors.
- Add company logos.
- Add navigation links.
- Add banners.
- eCommerce Shop localization.
- Add social network links.
- Add Google Analytics tracking to the eCommerce Shop.
- Create redirect login events.
For custom content:
Visit: Developer Documentation
On this site, you’ll find resources to: