Similar in appearance and functionality to the Web Office Admin, the eCommerce Admin configures the eCommerce Shop. The eCommerce Shop is the only “public-facing” part of the DirectScale Platform. Each one of your Associates gets their online shop where visitors go to buy products or sign-up.
The eCommerce Shop is built out of components. Each of these components can be customized individually to achieve the look and functionality you want.
There are many settings in the eCommerce Admin that turn certain elements on and off. For example, the links in the header are all individual settings that can be enabled/disabled.
- Overall site colors and logos are modified with the Retail Shop Configuration > Branding page
- Some individual elements are done with Company Setting > Settings, as shown in this guide.
- everything else can be customized in the code. For more information, see: DirectScale Developers > Front End Development section
For initial setup:
- Set up shopping carts.
- Set up the default Enrollment Application.
- Activate/deactivate company settings.
- Customize the Header.
- Customize the Footer.
- Set up the Homepage.
- Set up the Products page.
- Set up the Product Detail page.
- Set up the Login page.
- Set up the Checkout page.
For basic customization:
- Learn about publishing to eCommerce Admin Live and Stage environments.
- Learn about how to upload files and assets in eCommerce Admin.
- Learn about Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in eCommerce Admin.
- Set up your branding colors.
- Add company logos.
- Add navigation links.
- Add banners.
- eCommerce Shop localization.
- Add social network links.
- Add Google Analytics tracking to the eCommerce Shop.
- Create redirect login events.
For custom content:
Visit: Developer Documentation
On this site, you’ll find resources to: