A powerful tool to tailor your associates’ Web Office experiences.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Web Office Admin Features
- Navigating the Web Office Admin
- Logging Out
Finding the Page
- Web Office Admin:
- Web Office:
[CLIENTID] with your specific client instance ID.
Web Office Admin Features
- Customizing the navigation and dashboard
- Adding your branding colors and logos
- Providing important documents and media
- Creating your own login events
- Custom pages
Web Office Features
The Web Office is an empowering, one-stop source for your new and existing associates where they can:
- Place and check orders for themselves and their team
- Communicate with their organization
- View their commissions
- Update their autoShip
- Find an event
- View reports
- Learn how to grow their business.
Navigating the Web Office Admin
Each section is listed in the left menu with a task-based name.
Hovering your mouse over each menu tab opens a second tier navigation with the pages of the admin.
Each admin has a section that contains advanced settings that enable/disable features and allows for deeper customization.
In Web Office Admin, you’ll find them under the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click your profile name in the top right corner.
- Click Sign Out.