Is there a safe way to change an Associate’s Back Office ID?
A Back Office ID is not meant to be edited but more a “set and forget” unique identifier; it should never change.
However, if you’ve exhausted all other options and you must change a Back Office ID:
Contact Customer Care. Under their guidance:
- Ensure that the proposed Back Office ID is unique and not a duplicate.
- Using to the Data Editor:
- Select the CRM_Distributors table.
- Edit the BackOfficeID column for the Associate needing a change.
- Click The icon to set the value.
For the change to work correctly, request Customer Care reset your cache.
Perform a Hard Refresh on the Azure Search index.
Read how: Setting Associate Search Tools