Admin: Web Office Admin
Page: Web Office Configuration > Notifications
Notifications are the way to notify an Associate about any changes to happen in their network or Web Office. There are many types of notifications available:
- New Enrollments
- Team Rank Advancement
- New Leads
- New Order
- New Comment on a Wall Post that I Wrote
You can set up the default notification configuration in Web Office Admin.
Read more: For customizing notification rules and templates, see Customizing Notifications in Web Office
What We’ll Cover
- Enabling Notifications
- Test SMTP Server
- User’s Notifications
- Downline Activity Preferences
- Offline Team Chat
- Corporate Communication
This section acts as a master kill switch for the notification service. Notifications are defaulted to ON, but selecting the slider will turn the notification service off.
When you turn the service off, notifications will not generate; therefore, the system will create no notification backlog. This option prevents a notification blast from happening when you turn the notification service back on.
- Click the toggle to switch this service on/off.
- Click CLEAR NOTIFICATION CACHE to implement the changes immediately.
Test SMTP Server
This section features a toggle that will block notifications from sending to the recipient. This setting:
Is permanently toggled-on on your Stage environment
Can be toggled on/off on Live
Important: Toggle this setting OFF on your Live environment after launch for your Associates to receive notifications.
This way, you can test notifications, and your users won’t receive false alerts.
The credentials are created during implementation and added to the Web Office Admin. You can add your credentials:
Click the EDIT button.
The SMTP Setting pop-up window opens.
Enter your credentials.
In this section, configure for which notification type and method an Associate will receive notifications.
Under Allow users to receive notifications for…, select/deselect the checkboxes for each category to enable. Options include:
- New Enrollments - Receive notifications for new enrollment added in an Associate’s network.
- Team Rank Advancement - Receive notifications for rank advancement in an Associate’s team.
- New Leads - Receive notifications for new leads available/added in the Prospect Manager.
- New Order - Receive notifications for order updates.
- New Comment on a Wall Post that I Wrote - Receive notifications for community updates (e.g., comment/like on community post).
Under New User Defaults, select/deselect the checkboxes for each category to set default ways for new Associates to receive notifications. Options include:
- Web Office
Associates can set their preferences with the Settings > Communication > Notification Widget.
Downline Activity Preferences
With this section, customize how many levels from their downline an Associate will receive notifications.
- On the Select how many levels in a user’s downline they will receive notifications by default field, click the dropdown and select a specific number of levels or simply ALL.
- For the Receive notifications for Partners they’ve personally enrolled, regardless of level field, select/deselect the checkbox to enable/disable.
Associates can set their preferences with the Settings > Communication > Downline Activity Preferences Widget.
Offline Team Chat
This section has options for how an Associate will receive their Web Office Team Chat message when their status is Offline.
For the When user is offline,send team messages via field, select/deselect the checkboxes for each category to enable/disable. Options include:
Associates can set their preferences with the Settings > Communication > Offline Messages Widget.
With this section, set the default way Associates will receive notifications from your company.
Under Show corporate communication preferences for…, select/deselect the checkboxes to enable/disable. Options include:
Under New User Defaults, Under New User Defaults, select/deselect the checkboxes for each category to set default.
You can override this setting for an individual Associate on their Detail page. See Updating an Associate’s Corporate Communications.
Associates can set their preferences with the Settings > Communication > Corporate Communication Widget.