How to Make a Payment
Navigate to exigo.com and sign in using the provided Username, Password, and Company Key.
The Company Key is not required when signing in from your company portal. To access your company portal directly, go to [company key]-admin.exigo.com.
Re-enter your temporary password in the Old Password field, then create a new password using the New Password and Confirm Password fields. Click ‘SAVE CHANGES’ to confirm your changes.
Once your password has been successfully changed, you are automatically directed to the Change Password page after each sign-in. You are not required to change your password every time you log in, however.
- Expand the ‘Company Portal’ section at the bottom of the page, then select ‘Payments’.
- Select the invoice you’d like to pay. All unpaid invoices appear by default.
- Review the invoice details, then click ‘PAY NOW’.
- Select ‘MANAGE PAYMENT METHODS’ to add a new payment method.
- Click ‘+ ADD BANK ACCOUNT’.
- Enter your banking information and billing address, then click ‘SAVE CHANGES’.
- Your Payment Method will appear under the ‘Payment Method’ tab. Click ‘CLOSE’ to return to the Payment page.
- Review your payment information, then select ‘AUTHORIZE PAYMENT’ to submit your payment.
- A confirmation message will appear to confirm the payment was successful.
If you need additional assistance or must pay via a different method, please email us at email@example.com.