In the Corporate Office, it’s easy for employees to update their picture, username, email, or password.
Accessing Your Profile
In the top right corner, click your username.
A selection menu reveals two options: My Profile and Logout.
In the selection menu, click My Profile.
You’re now on the User Profile page.
From the profile page, users can upload and add a new photo, update the username, update the email, or change the password.
Uploading a Profile Picture
In the User Profile page, click the Change button to upload a profile picture.
You are now on the Edit User Image page.
In the Edit User Image page, click the Choose File button.
Your operating system’s file finder window opens.
In your file finder window, navigate to and select your profile image; click Open.
The file finder window closes and the page updates with your selected profile image, ready to crop.
Cropping Your Profile Picture
With the Crop tool, drag the handles to select the appropriate portion of your image.
Click Crop and Update Image to set your new profile image.
You are navigated to the User Profile page with your new profile image visible.
Updating Your Information
- In the Display Name field, type an updated user name.
- In the Registered Email field, type your email address.
- Click Update Details when finished.
You can also change your password in the User Profile page.
Changing Your Password
- In the Change Your Password section, enter your Old Password.
- In the Enter New Password and Confirm New Password fields, type a new password.
- Click Change Password when finished.