Social Posts can be created to provide associates with a quick message or announcement they can share on their personal social media accounts.
Your associate’s will be able to see the social post on their Web Office Homepage via the Home > Quick Share widget. You add these social posts in the Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Content Management > Social Posts.
Adding a New Social Post
Click the + ADD SOCIAL POST button to open the Add Social Post pop-up window.
Enter a Name.
Click the Type dropdown, and select the post type.
- Pre-Written - Associates will have the option to repost a pre-written message (i.e., “This company will change your life! Come join my team!”).
- Writing Prompt - Associates will be prompted to write their own post (i.e., “Tell your friends how you got started!”).
Uploading an Image
Under the Image section, click the CLICK TO SELECT IMAGE box.
- Your computer’s file finder dialog box will open.
- Navigate to your image, and click Open.
Important: The image must be less than 50 MB, a JPG/PNG, and square (at least 600 x 600).
Alternatively, under the Image section, click the dropdown and select Enter Image URL.
Use this when an image is hosted in a cloud-based app or in your own CMS with a public URL. Use the complete URL including
- In the Image URL text field, type the URL to the image file.
- When uploaded, the image section shows a preview of your image.
Saving the Social Post
Click the Published toggle on to publish the social post now after you save the configuration.
Alternatively, you can publish the social post from the Social Posts List by clicking the Publish icon.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC). Enter your specific configurations on who can view the social post.
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.