The Home > Quick Share widget is where your associates will be able to see the added Social Posts.
What We’ll Cover
- Sharing Posts
- Adding Social Posts
There are several social media options that the associate can select to share the post with their network.
When Facebook and Google+ are selected, a pop-up flips up on the screen where the associate can copy the suggested sharing text.
Clicking the social media’s name in the bottom corner opens a new browser tab where the associate can share the post with their own text or the text they copied.
Pinterest and Twitter icons open in a new browser tab directly.
Adding Social Posts
Social Posts can be created to provide associates with a quick message or announcement they can share on their personal social media accounts.
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Content Management > Social Posts.
Accessing the Configuration
Click the + ADD SOCIAL POST button to open the Add Social Post pop-up window.
Enter a Name.
Click the Type dropdown, and select the post type.
- Pre-Written - Associates will have the option to repost a pre-written message (i.e., “This company will change your life! Come join my team!”).
- Writing Prompt - Associates will be prompted to write their own post (i.e., “Tell your friends how you got started!”).
Uploading an Image
Under the Image section, click the CLICK TO SELECT IMAGE box.
- Your computer’s file finder dialog box will open.
- Navigate to your image, and click Open.
Important: The image must be less than 50 MB, a JPG/PNG, and square (at least 600 x 600).
Alternatively, under the Image section, click the dropdown and select Enter Image URL.
Use this when an image is hosted in a cloud-based app or in your own CMS with a public URL. Use the complete URL including
- In the Image URL text field, type the URL to the image file.
- When uploaded, the image section shows a preview of your image.
Saving the Social Post
Click the Published toggle on to publish the social post now after you save the configuration.
Alternatively, you can publish the social post from the Social Posts List by clicking the Publish icon.
The rest of the settings are Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC). Enter your specific configurations on who can view the social post.
Once all required fields are completed, click SAVE.