It is important for any successful business to have consistent branding across all their platforms. The Branding page is where you define the color palette and add your company logo for your eCommerce Shop.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Retail Shop Configuration > Branding.
Adding Brand Colors
In the Colors section, there are four tiles that allow you to add or edit colors for your eCommerce Shop.
Main Color: Changes the App Bar Header and Footer colors, as well as the hyperlinks color.
Accent Color #1: Changes the color of the buttons and also any App Bars connected to a button.
Accent Color #2: Changes the selected state color and App Bar when the action is a pop-up or temporary window.
Accent Color #3: Changes the selected item in sidebar list
Each tile has four components:
- Color Preview with hexadecimal code
- Type Label
- Examples of usage
- Edit Color button
Click the EditColor button to flip the tile.
In the Edit Color tile state, there are three editable fields:
- Color Preview - Displays the inputted HEX Color, as well as how the light vs. dark text will display.
- HEX Color - type the hexadecimal code for your color (i.e., #353435, #FFFFFF, etc.).
- Color - Dropdown to select a Light or Dark text color.
- SAVE - click to save your color.
Adding Company Logos
In the Logos section, there are three tiles that allow you to add or edit logos for your eCommerce Shop. Must be a PNG. Alpha channel transparency is recommended. Maximum file size is 2MB.
- Large Logo - Color: Used on a white background, and on the Login page. (230 x 230 PNG)
- Small Logo - White: Used on a dark background, and on the navigation bar. (80 x 80 PNG)
- Favicon Logo - Color: Used on a browser tab. (32 x 32 PNG)