The Web Office Home > Marketing Sites widget displays your company’s replicated/shop site URL and the number of visitors and enrollers. This URL will include a webalias that will change to the Associate’s username or chosen site name, linking to their replicated site/shop.
Read more: Setting up the Marketing Sites Widget
Sharing Your Site
Click the icon to flip the widget to see the following sharing options:
- Copy Link – Copies the link to your clipboard.
- Email – Share via Email; opens an external email application.
- Facebook – Share via Facebook post; opens in a new tab.
- Twitter – Share via Twitter tweet; opens in a new tab.
- Google+ – share via Google+ post; deprecated with Google+ shutdown.
- Pinterest – Share via Pinterest post; opens in a new tab.
- Team Messenger – Share via a New Chat; opens the Web Office Messenger.
How an Associate Can Change their Marketing Site Address
Site: Web Office
Page: Settings > Marketing Site
Although you set the default using Web Office Admin, an Associate can opt to change their Marketing Site URL in Web Office.
Click the Edit icon on the Website Address widget.
Under Website Name enter the new name.
Note: This will automatically update the marketing website address.
Select the checkbox to acknowledge that changing the Website Name changes the Associate’s Web Office username and website address.