The Regions page is where you group ‘like’ locations together for easier payment mapping and inventory setup.
What We’ll Cover
Before you set up regions, look at the countries that you set up and identify any that will have the exact same SKUs, payment method, and warehouse. Then group them into a global region.
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Regions.
Adding a Region Name
- Click the + Add Region button.
- The Edit Region pop-up window opens.
- Enter the Region Name.
- Click Save.
The region’s page is now created where you can add locales.
- In the Region Locales box, click the Add button.
- The Add Locale pop-up window opens.
- Select a Country in the dropdown.
- Check the boxes for any applicable States.
- Click Set Locale, when finished.
- Repeat, as necessary, for all countries in the region.