Associate’s have the option to create and manage autoShips directly from their Web Office. This process is similar to creating any order in the Web Office.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office, navigate to: Orders > Manage Autoship.
- Click the + (Add Autoship) button in the bottom right corner.
- You are navigated to the Web Office AutoShip store.
- Select a category, browse the products, view a product’s detail page, and add an subscription to the cart.
- In the Your Autoship sidebar, click REVIEW.
- You’re navigated to the Autoship Editor.
- In the Autoship Editor, under SHIPPING AND PAYMENT, click EDIT next to FREQUENCY to select the autoShip’s shipment date.
- Select the date in the Period Selector and then click OK.
- EDIT the SHIPPING METHOD, SHIPPING ADDRESS, and PAYMENT CARD, if necessary.
- Click SAVE, when finished.
- Click VIEW to open an invoice with the autoShip’s details.
- Click the icon to open a printable version in your computer’s print dialog box.
- Click the X in the left corner to close the invoice.
- Click EDIT to open the Autoship Editor.
- Click the icon next to each item to delete individual items.
- Click DELETE to cancel the autoShip.
- Click the ADD MORE ITEMS button to navigate to the Web Office Autoship store.
- Click EDIT next to each section to make changes.
- Click SAVE to save changes.