Associates can view/edit their AutoShips on the eCommerce Shop Manage AutoShip page. There are two methods to allow access to this page.
- Enable the New Double-Header and Market Selector toggle
- Or, add the page to the navigation with access only granted to visitors who have an account.
What We’ll Cover
- Enabling the New Double-Header and Market Selector Toggle
- Viewing the Manage Autoship Page Using the Alternate Header
- Adding Link to the Navigation Bar
- Controlling Access with MFC
- Saving the Configuration
- Viewing the Manage Autoship Page
- Allowing Multiple AutoShip Orders to be Created
Enabling the New Double-Header and Market Selector Toggle
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Settings.
- Expand the Global section.
- Enable the New Double-Header and Market Selector toggle.
- Click SAVE.
When enabled, an alternate header appears in the eCommerce Shop. Read more: New Double-Header and Market Selector.
Viewing the Manage Autoship Page Using the Alternate Header
The steps for an Associate to view or edit AutoShips using the alternate header are:
Open the eCommerce Shop and click the Profile Image.
This opens a dropdown menu with various options.
You can now view your Manage Autoship page.
Adding Link to the Navigation Bar
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Retail Shop Configuration > Site Navigation.
- Click + ADD NEW and select Add Link.
- The Add Link pop-up window opens.
- In the Link Name field, enter: “Manage Autoship”.
- In the Link URL field, enter:
- Optionally, check the Open in New Window checkbox to open the link in a new browser tab.
- Click the Published toggle to publish the link after saving the configuration.
Before you save, continue to the next section to manage the MFC settings.
Controlling Access with MFC
In this section, we’re going to control access to the page with Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC).
In general, the specific configuration is up to you; however, it’s important to:
Disable Viewer Configuration by clicking the Show To Public Viewer toggle off.
Under LoggedIn User Configuration, click the LoggedIn User Type dropdown.
Uncheck Retail Associate (or your company’s equivalent Associate Type 2).
Saving the Configuration
- When finished entering the necessary fields and MFC settings, click SAVE.
Viewing the Manage Autoship Page
- Open the eCommerce Shop and shop as anything other than Retail Associate (type 2).
- The Manage Autoship tab will display in the navigation bar.
- Click the tab and log in.
- Once logged in, you can view your Manage Autoship page.
Allowing Multiple AutoShip Orders to be Created
Navigate to Company Settings > Settings.
Expand the Autoship section.
Click the AllowMultipleAutoship toggle to enable it.
When enabled, a + button shows on the Manage Autoship page. Associates can click this button to add another AutoShip.