Similarly in the eCommerce Shop, an associate’s assigned coupons appear in a Coupons Available box when they add an item to the cart.
Also, in the Checkout page, you’ll see a Promo/Coupon Code field that an associate can enter a provided code.
For these sections to appear and the ability to add coupons to be available, you have to allow coupons in the shopping carts configuration in eCommerce Admin.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Shopping Carts.
Accessing the Cart Configuration
- Expand the Shopping Carts section.
- Locate the cart configuration with the Cart Type, Customer Type, and Country for which you want coupons available.
- Click the icon to edit the cart.
- The Edit Cart Details pop-up window opens.
You can also add a new cart: How to Configure Shopping Carts in eCommerce Admin
- Turn on the Allow Coupons toggle.
- Click UPDATE, when finished.
- Repeat the process for AutoOrder Carts, if necessary.
Automatically Allowing Coupons
Optionally, turn on the Automatically Apply Coupon toggle.
- If enabled, the associate’s assigned coupons will automatically be selected in the Available Coupons box.
- In the field next to the toggle, you can enter a specific coupon code that’ll auto-apply to the applicable associate’s/customers.
Note: AutoOrder Carts don’t have the option to automatically apply coupons in the UI.