Coupons are a great asset to have for any successful business. Modern retail customers are conditioned to expect a “deal” whenever they shop. Satisfying this desire with excellent coupons will ultimately lead to happy, loyal customers.
All coupons are created in Corporate Office by an admin. From there you can assign the coupons to specific associates or items.
In Web Office and the eCommerce Shop, if enabled, the coupons an associate qualifies for will display in their shopping Cart Summary. The associate can then select the coupons and checkout.
Sometimes a customer/associate is given a coupon code that they can enter in the Checkout page. This functionality is available by default in the eCommerce Shop, if coupons are allowed. In the Web Office, however, you have to request to enable this feature anytime during or after implementation.
This guide shows the steps required to get coupons working in your system.
- Ensuring the coupons component is enabled
- Allowing coupons in the shops
- Enabling/disabling Coupons Available confirmation pop-up
- Requesting to enable the Web Office Checkout page Enter Promo/Coupon Code field
- Creating coupons in Corporate Office
- Tracking associate coupon usage