In Web Office, an associate’s assigned coupons appear in an Available Rewards box when they add an item to the cart.
For this box to appear and the ability to add coupons to be available, you have to allow coupons in the shopping carts configuration in Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Accessing the Cart Configuration
- Allowing Coupons
- Changing the Available Rewards Box Text
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Carts.
Accessing the Cart Configuration
- Expand the Shopping Carts section.
- Locate the cart configuration with the Cart Type, Customer Type, and Country for which you want coupons available.
- Click the icon to edit the cart.
- The Edit Cart Details pop-up window opens.
You can also add a new cart: How to Configure Shopping Carts in Web Office Admin
- Turn on the Allow Coupons toggle.
- Click UPDATE, when finished.
- Repeat the process for Autoship Carts, if necessary.
Automatically Allowing Coupons
Optionally, turn on the Automatically Apply Coupon toggle.
- If enabled, the associate’s assigned coupons will automatically be selected in the Available Rewards box.
- In the field next to the toggle, you can enter a specific coupon code that’ll auto-apply to the applicable associate’s/customers.
Note: Autoship Carts don’t have the option to automatically apply coupons in the UI.
Changing the Available Rewards Box Text
The coupons available to an associate display in a box in the Cart Summary with the header text “Rewards Available”.
Some may wish to change this text to something else, as it can be confusing for those with Reward Points set up.
To change the text, you need to edit the text value of the string key in the Localization page.
For more information on how to edit string keys, see: Editing Text Values