If an associate has coupons available, they can choose to not apply them. When they proceed to checkout, a pop-up will appear requesting confirmation that they don’t want to use their available coupons.
You can turn this setting on or off to your preference.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Settings.
Enabling/Disabling the Pop-up
- Expand the Global section.
- Locate the IsShowCouponConfirmation.
- Turn the toggle on/off to your preference.
- Click SAVE, when finished.
What If I Don’t See the Toggle?
If you can find the toggle under the Global section, then you have to add it.
- Click the + button to open the Add Existing Setting pop-up window.
- Select Global in the dropdown.
- Turn on the first toggle next to IsShowCouponConfirmation.
- Click SAVE.