Admin: Corporate Admin
Page: Administration > Advanced Settings > Configure Trees
Permission: ViewAdministration(), ViewAdvancedSettings
With the Web Office Placement Suite, a logged-in Associate can:
- See who is available to place.
- Search for an upline Associate to see if they are available to have placement under them.
- Place the Associate in the upline Associate’s Unilevel Tree.
Note: The Placement Suite is for Unilevil compensation plans. For Binary, use the Holding Tank.
Enabling the Placement Suite
Before your Associate’s can use this feature, you must enable the Placement Suite and configure your Tree settings in Corporate Admin:
In Corporate Admin, navigate to the Configure Trees page.
Locate the Unilevel section.
Select the Enable Placement Suite checkbox.
The rest of the settings are now available to set:
- Days To Place - Enter The number of days after sign-up that enrollers have to move new Associates through the Placement Suite.
- Placeable Associate Types - Select which Associate Types will appear on the Placement Suite page for placement.
- Placeable levels - Enter how far down the Unilevel Tree in the Placement Suite enrollers can place Associates. Set to 0 for infinite levels.
- Allow Multiple Movements - If selected, enrollers can move Associates any number of times in the Placement Suite. Otherwise, the system will remove them after being moved once.
Complete the preceding settings to your specifications.
Click Save Changes.
Changing the Placement Suite’s Default Instructions
Admin: Web Office Admin
Page: Content Management > Localization
After you have configured these settings to your preference, change the Placement Suite page’s default instructions to include the details of your configured rules.
To change the text:
- In Web Office Admin, navigate to Content Management > Localization.
- Search for the
- Edit the String Key and enter your new Text Value.
- Click SAVE.