When approving commission payments, the batch’s status changes to “Complete” when all processes have finished. If the batch had failures, the number of failures list next to the “Complete” status.
To resolve a batch failure:
In the In Progress tab (if completed less than 24hrs ago), locate the failed batch you want to resolve.
If it has been longer than 24hrs, use the History tab. Use the Period Selector to locate the failed batch.
If you want to resolve failures at the batch level, from the Options dropdown:
Click Re-process to resubmit all the failed payments for processing.
Or, click Remove to remove all the payments that failed in the batch.
You can find the removed payments in the Create Batch tab, under the payment provider.
If you want to resolve specific failures within the batch:
- Expand the batch.
- Locate the failure you want to resolve.
Then, from the Options dropdown:
- Click Re-process to resubmit that payment for processing.
- Or, click Remove to remove
Click Paid. Only do so if:
- You choose to pay the amount using a different method
- You confirmed with the payment provider that the payment process is correct (false failure).
Repeat as needed until you’ve resolved all failures.