When an Associate purchases a product with Reward Points added (or if they’ve had points added to their account manually by an admin), the points are stored in a ledger. Associates can view their reward points details and balance in Web Office via the Home -> Reward Points widget and the Reward Points Ledger page.
Using the Widget
For a quick view of their reward points balance, the Associate can use the Home -> Reward Points widget.
This simple widget features:
- The number of Reward Points available to spend
- A History link that navigates them to their Reward Points Ledger page
- A SHOP NOW link that navigates to the Place an Order page.
Viewing the Ledger
Site: Web Office
Page: Reward Points
The Reward Points Ledger page shows the points awarded along with the available date, expiration date, amount, remaining balance, source (if there is one), and any notes.
- The sidebar shows how many remaining points the Associate has and from where the points originated.
- Select a record from the sidebar. An expanded record of the Reward Points displays on the page.