What We’ll Cover
- Adding Corporate Contact Information
- Suggested Reading
The Corporate Contact Info page is where you can add the contact details for your corporate headquarters or offices that an associate can view in their Web Office.
Typically, these corporate contact details are used in the Support > Corporate Contact Info widget in the Web Office Support page.
The widget is, however, hidden when there is no valid corporate contact info to use for a logged-in associate.
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Corporate Contact Info.
Adding Corporate Contact Information
Click the + ADD CORPORATE CONTACT INFO button to open a pop-up where you can enter your corporate offices physical address, email address, phone number, and business hours.
Add as any contact info configurations as you want; however, the Support > Corporate Contact widget only uses the first configuration entry.
You can drag-and-drop entries to change the order.
Display Phone Number vs. Link Phone Number
In the Add Corporate Contact Info pop-up, there are two phone number fields:
- Display Phone Number - Displays the phone number in whatever format you enter.
- Link Phone Number - In the mobile version of the Web Office, a CALL button will display that an associate can click to open your phone number in their phone app.
Step-by-step guide: How to Add Corporate Contact Info to Web Office
- How to Add Corporate Contact Info to Web Office
- 3.4. Configuring Web Office Support Widgets
- Filtering Options in Web Office Admin
- Multi-Faceted Configuration (MFC) in Web Office Admin
- Managing Translations in Web Office Admin