A major part of setting up and launching a new market is to target your inventory items to the new market’s region and currency.
What We’ll Cover
Read more: Check out the Inventory Items and Pricing Guide
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, Inventory > Inventory Items.
Accessing the Settings
- Click the SKU or Product Name link for the item you want to add regional pricing.
- Click the Price and Discounts tab.
- Click the Add Price Adjustment button.
- The Add Price Adjustment pop-up window opens.
Adding a Price Adjustment
- In the pop-up, you can enter the data as you see fit; however, the important fields for a new market are:
- Next to the Price field, select the currency type from the dropdown.
- Under Targeting, select the Region(s).
- Click Set Price.
- A new Price Adjustment is added.
- Repeat, as necessary.
Saving the Configuration
When finished, click Save Changes to save the inventory item’s configuration.