The Order History page details the orders placed by an associate.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
This page is found by clicking the Order History tab in an associate’s summary in Corporate Office.
Order History List
The Order History will load based on the period selected with the Period Selector. The columns displayed are:
- Order Number – Number assigned to the order. Select to view the full order details.
- Order Date – Date order was placed.
- Commission Date – Commission period that the order was applied to.
- Product – All products that were purchased in the order.
- QV – Total QV earned during the order.
- CV – Total CV earned during the order.
- Total – Total amount paid for the order (includes tax and shipping).
- Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- Tracking – Tracking number assigned to the order.
- Move Order - Move the order to another associate.
Opens the Move Order # pop-up window. Complete the form and click the Move Order button.
Some clients have opted to set up inventory items specifically for order replacement. These items are set up with no volume and a $0.00 price, minimizing the effort it takes to cancel out volume and price through discount SKUs.
This also helps track what products were sent to associates specifically for replacements.
Another option for replacement is going through the same process as issuing products at a discounted rate. The product would be added to the cart along with the discount SKUs.
The price and volume would then be cancelled out, resulting in no additional charge or volume being applied to the associate.
Read: Creating Discount SKUs