The rules set in your compensation plan define the conditions an Associate must meet to earn volume or Rank. Use the Grid Editor to create a basic Unilevel Monthly compensation plan by entering:
- Rank names
- Qualification volume amounts
- Generation bonus percentages
- Check matching bonus percentages
What We’ll Cover
- Enabling the Page
- Finding the Page
- Grid Editor Features
- Generation Bonus
- Matching Bonus Levels
For more details and definitions, see: DirectScale Default Compensation Plan Explained
Enabling the Page
To use this feature, you’ll need to enable it:
- In Corporate Office, navigate to Advanced Settings > Commission > Compensation Plan.
- Select the Enable GUI Editor check box.
You must enable the EditCompPlan() permission in your Role to use this feature.
Read more: Assigning Employee Permission Roles
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Commissions > Compensation Plan
Grid Editor Features
Edit the fields in each section. The page will auto-save when you de-select a field.
Filling out the Grid Editor generates an XML revision named MonthlyUI. To avoid confusion, you can only edit MonthlyUI from the Grid Editor.
View XML Source - View the MonthlyUI template’s XML. If you want to edit that XML, you can copy the XML code and paste it into the XML Editor as a different template name.
Note: For this link to appear, you need to enable both the GUI and XML Editors in Administration > Advanced Settings > Commissions.
Qualifications - Rank qualification amounts.
Generation Bonus - Percentage of Commission Volume (CV) from all orders in your generation.
Matching Bonus- Percentage of CV each rank receives of their sponsored Associate’s bonus earnings.
- Ranks - Type your own personal Ranks.
- Personal Volume - Enter the Qualifying Volume (QV) each Rank needs to move up in Rank.
- Team Volume - Enter the required QV from all orders in Ranks organization to move up in Rank. You can restrict Team volume per Leg of the Tree with Max Per Leg.
- Max Per Leg - Enter the most amount of volume that can come from one Leg in your Tree.
- Generation Levels- Enter the bonus percentage of CV each Rank receives for each generation.
Matching Bonus Levels
- Generation Levels - Enter the CV percentage each Rank receives of their sponsored Associate’s bonus earnings.