If your Associates run into issues with commissions, they’ll contact Customer Support. The uncommitted commission period exists so that you can make sure your commission payout is as accurate as possible.
- Commission period - A named date range with a unique ID. A commission period is a logical container for all the commission-related records.
- Commission Profile - Profiling is the process of running the commission period calculations. The profile is commonly known as an uncommitted commission period. When a commission period profile is run or created, it does not exist in Corporate Office. The commission profile becomes a commission period when it is committed.
- Committing - The process of taking a commission profile and committing all the calculations to the Corporate Office Database.
To audit commissions:
- Run a commission profile.
- Audit the numbers.
- Locate and fix the errors.
- Run another uncommitted plan to see how the numbers change.
- Once the numbers are correct, you can lock and commit the commission period.
To pay commissions: