You may have associates contacting your customer support team with issues revolving around commissions. The uncommitted commission period exists so you can run the commission, see what the numbers are, find what’s missing, fix them, and then run another uncommitted plan to see how the numbers change.
Once the numbers are correct, then you can lock and commit the commission period. This is the typical process when running commission profile and auditing a commission period. With this guide, you’ll learn about this process.
- Creating a commission profile
- Learning about the auditing tools
- Making volume adjustments
- Creating overrides
- Reviewing and adjusting payouts
- Approving payments
- Managing paid commissions