Associates can select the specific date they want their order to AutoShip. You can customize the available dates in eCommerce Admin.
What We’ll Cover
Select the rules for when an Associate can select a ship date based on whether the AutoShip is:
- “Not Paid”
The rules you can select:
The rules to select are:
- This rule will allow the customer to select any DATE
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month or next month
- This rule will not allow the customer to edit DATE
Finding the Settings
In eCommerce Admin, navigate to: Company Setting > Autoship Date.
Accessing the Autoship Date Pop-up
- Click + ADD AUTOSHIP.
- The Autoship Date pop-up opens.
Selecting Autoship Date Settings
Select the Customer Type.
Select the Country.
Select a Rule for each Autoship Paid, Autoship Not Paid, and New Autoship.
Select any Restricted Days of the month.
The Associate will not be able to ship on any days you choose.