What We’ll Cover
We are excited to introduce the Unified Admin experience. Although this feature is still in Beta, you’ll won’t want to miss out on the user experience benefits of having all of your admin sites under one URL:
Unified Admin (beta) URL:
When you navigate to this URL, you’ll arrive at the login page. You only need to login once to access all three admins.
Once logged-in, you’ll land in the Web Office admin module by default.
These newly integrated pages are currently only visible to Roles that have full permissions granted, such as the Administrator role.
Read more: Managing Web Office Users and Roles
For your Standard User role or any other custom role, make sure to enable any relevant page’s permissions for View and/or Edit.
Instead of three admin sites with three URLs, with Unified Admin the admins sites are sorted as modules under the Modules icon.
When you click the Modules icon, a container appears with the following options:
- Web Office - Access the admin for the replicated associate Web Office (also known as Web Office Admin).
- CorpAdmin - Access the data and commissions admin (also referred to as Corporate Office and Disco).
- Retail Shop - Access the admin for the replicated Retail Shop (also known as eCommerce Admin or Retail Admin).
Switch between the admins by selecting an app icon.
The pages within the modules still feature the same organization and functionality.
The modules all share a similar navigation experience. Access the pages by hovering over the relevant tab and select a page in the second-tier menu.
This navigation has been available in the Web Office and Retail Shop admins for some time, however, this update brings the functionality to CorpAdmin allowing you to find the pages you need faster and easier.
Environment Switch and Edit Profile
In the top right corner next to the Modules icon, you can click your username to reveal a dropdown with the following options:
- Switch to Stage - Click to switch to your Stage environment, if your plan includes a Stage environment. If you are on Stage, the option will be to switch to Live.
- Profile - Edit your profile details in a pop-up window.
- Sign Out - Log out of the admin. You’ll be navigated to the Login page.