Associates can select the specific date they want their order to AutoShip. You can customize the available dates in Web Office Admin.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Settings
- Accessing the Autoship Date Pop-up
- Selecting Autoship Date Settings
Select the rules for when an Associate can select a ship date based on whether the AutoShip is:
- “Not Paid”
The rules you can select:
- This rule will allow the customer to select any DATE
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month
- This rule will allow the customer to select any remaining DATE from current month or next month
- This rule will not allow the customer to edit DATE
To access the Autoship page, you must have the Autoship Date permission enabled for your Role.
Read more: Managing Web Office Users and Roles
Finding the Settings
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Advanced Settings > Autoship.
Accessing the Autoship Date Pop-up
- Click the + (Add Date Rule) button.
- The Autoship Date pop-up opens.
Selecting Autoship Date Settings
Select the Customer Type.
Select the Country.
Select a Rule for each Autoship Paid, Autoship Not Paid, and New Autoship.
Select any Restricted Days of the month.
The Associate will not be able to ship on any days you choose.