Used to build a “Pack” SKU composed of individual SKUs. The Bill of Material tab helps with tracking individual item stock levels and creating pick slips for warehouses.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In you new inventory item’s Item Detail page, click the Bill of Material tab.
Viewing the Bill of Material tab
- Has Kit Groups - Bundle the items in a kit.
- Added Line Items List - Sorts your added SKUs in a table.
- Edit and Delete - Click the Edit button to open a pop-up where you can edit the SKU and Quantity selection.
- Click Add Line Item to open the Add Line Item pop-up window.
Adding a Line Item
- Item - Select the item name. The item selected will have its SKUs adjusted. The item must already exist in the inventory to be selected.
- Qty - Adjust the SKU’s quantity.
- Close - Close the pop-up.
- Click Save changes to add the item to the bundle.