From an Associate’s Detail page, you can update the Associate’s status. Changing their status can affect their commission payments, permissions, and login status.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Default Status Options
- Changing an Associate’s Account Status
- How Do Statuses Affect Commissions?
- Adding New Statuses
You must have the EditAssociate() permission enabled for your Role.
Read more: Assigning Employee Permission Roles
Finding the Page
Default Status Options
- Active (default) – The Associate is qualified. No issues with the account.
- Inactive – Commissions will be held.
- Deleted – No longer with the company.
- Suspended – Not canceled but under review.
- Terminated – No longer with the company.
Changing an Associate’s Account Status
- Click the Change Status button to open the Change Status pop-up window.
- Click the Status dropdown and select the new status.
- Click Update Status.
When you change the status, the system adds an entry to the Associate’s Service Log noting what the status was changed to, when, and by whom:
The new status reflects in the Associate’s Detail page:
How Do Statuses Affect Commissions?
Commissions will be held if the Associate one of the following statuses:
- Active (No Commissions)
Commissions will be forfeited the Associate is one of the following statuses:
Adding New Statuses
You can add more statuses to suit your needs.
Read more: Creating Associate Statuses