Admin: Corporate Office
Page: Associates > Find Associates > Associate Detail
From an Associate’s Detail page, you can update the Associate’s status. Changing their status can affect their commission payments, permissions, and login status.
To change an Associate’s account status:
Click the Change Status button.
The Change Status pop-up window opens.
Click the Status dropdown and select the new status.
Default status options:
- Active (default) – The Associate is qualified. No issues with the account.
- Inactive – Commissions will be held.
- Deleted – No longer with the company.
- Suspended – Not canceled but under review.
- Terminated – No longer with the company.
You can add more statuses to suit your needs.
Read more: Creating Associate Statuses
Click Update Status.
When you change the status, the system adds an entry to the Associate’s Service Log noting what the status was changed to, when, and by whom:
The new status reflects in the Associate’s Detail page:
How Do Statuses Affect Commissions?
Commissions will be held if the Associate one of the following statuses:
- Active (No Commissions)
Commissions will be forfeited the Associate is one of the following statuses: