If you have inventory items where the volume is split by type or distributed over time based on the commission period, you can view this distribution in an Paid order’s Detail page with the Volume Distribution section.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Locating the Volume Distribution Section
- How an Associate Can View Volume Distribution in Web Office
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, to find an order’s Detail page, there are several methods:
- On the Find Associate’s page, you can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an associate’s detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Alternatively, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. On the Orders page, you can select the period, country; and search by order number, name, and associate ID.
Whichever method you use to find the order, in order to navigate to the Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Locating the Volume Distribution Section
In Paid order’s Detail page, scroll down to the Volume Distribution section.
How an Associate Can View Volume Distribution in Web Office
If you have inventory items where the volume is distributed to an associate over time, an associate can view their distribution in the their Web Office Order Detail page with a table that has the date each amount of volume will be available.
This gives an associate the confidence that the volume will be paid out at the right time.
Finding the Page
In Web Office, navigate to: Orders > Order History.
Viewing Volume Distribution
In the Order History table, locate an order with a Paid status.
Click VIEW ORDER.
You are navigated to the Order Details page.
In the Order Details page, Scroll down to the VOLUME DISTRIBUTION section.
The table shows the types of volume for the order and splits them up based on their Commission Period and Distribution Date.