In an order’s Detail page, you can:
- Edit the commission amounts
- Refund the order
- Move the order to another Associate
- Print the invoice
- Resend the order receipt
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the page
- Order Number and Status
- Order Management Options
- Order Information
- Volume Distribution
- Order Activity Log
Finding the page
In Corporate Office, To find an order’s Detail page, there are several methods:
- You can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders on the Find Associates page. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an Associate’s Detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Or, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. You can select the period, country, and search by the order number, name, and Associate ID on the Orders page.
Whichever method you use to find the order, to navigate to the order’s Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Order Number and Status
A display of the current order number and status. The status will update with changes to the order. Statuses can include:
- Pending Processing
Read how: Changing an Order’s Status to Paid
Order Management Options
Enable access to order-related actions.
Click each link to learn more.
Displays the details of the order.
Order Detail Widget
- Order Date – Date order was placed.
- Commission Date – Commission period to which the order was applied.
- Invoice Date – Date the invoice was created.
- QV – Total QV earned during the order.
- CV – Total CV earned during the order.
- Bonus – Total bonus paid.
- Local Invoices No. – Invoice number. Same as the order number, unless changed in the Edit Order page.
- Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- Notes – Notes on the order entered in the Edit Order page.
Product Description Widget - Details of each product on the order and displays the SKU, Description, QTY, Amount, and EXT Amount for each product in the order.
Order Address Widget - Displays the customer’s address.
Order Totals Widget - Displays the SubTotal, Shipping, Tax, Discount Total, Total, Total Paid, and Total Due.
Displays the transactions and their status.
Displays shipping details and status.
Package Number - Displays the package number.
Mark Shipped - Indicate that the order has been shipped.
This sends a shipping confirmation email to the customer.
Edit - You can edit the shipping details before the order ships.
Print Customs - Print a form that can be used for customs.
Opens your computer’s print dialog box.
Status - Displays the current status.
Ship Method - Displays the chosen ship method for the order.
Ship By Date - Displays the date the order should be shipped by.
After the package is marked shipped, this field will be labeled as Date Shipped and display the date the package’s status was changed.
Warehouse - Displays the warehouse from where the inventory items will ship.
Carrier - Displays the carrier service that will deliver the package after the order is marked shipped.
Tracking Number - Displays the entered tracking number after the package is marked shipped.
Products Description - Displays the products in the order and the quantity purchased.
Click on a SKU Value link to see the Item Details page for that product.
Ship To Address - Displays the customer’s shipping address.
Read how: Shipping an Order
Displays only if the order’s volume is split up by Type, Distribution Date, and Commission Period.
Order Activity Log
Displays all the order’s updates and changes, as well as who made the changes and when.