Admin: Corporate Admin
Page: Sales > Orders > Order Detail
In an order’s Detail page, you can:
- Edit the commission amounts
- Refund the order
- Move the order to another Associate
- Print the invoice
- Resend the order receipt
What We’ll Cover
- Differing Options for Finding the Order Detail Page
- Order Number and Status
- Order Management Options
- Order Detail
- Product Description
- Order Address
- Order Totals
- Volume Distribution
- Order Activity Log
Differing Options for Finding the Order Detail Page
In Corporate Admin, To find an order’s Detail page, there are several methods:
- You can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders on the Find Associates page. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an Associate’s Detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Or, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. You can select the period, country, and search by the order number, name, and Associate ID on the Orders page.
Whichever method you use to find the order, to navigate to the order’s Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Order Number and Status
A display of the current order number and status. The status will update with changes to the order.
Statuses can include:
- “Pending Processing”
Read more: Changing an Order’s Status to Paid
Order Management Options
Enable access to order-related actions.
Click each link to learn more.
Order Date – Date the Associate placed the order.
Commission Date – Date the commission engine counted the order.
Invoice Date – Date the invoice was created.
QV – Total Qualifying Volume (QV) earned during the order.
CV – Total Commissionable Volume (CV) earned during the order.
Bonus – Total bonus paid.
Local Invoices No. – Invoice number. Same as the order number, unless changed in the Edit Order page.
Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- The Associate Type of the Associate who placed the order
- When the Associate placed the order
Knowing the Price Group/Associate Type ensures that if the Associate upgrades/downgrades, the Associate Type they were at the time remains unchanged in the Order History.
Notes – Notes on the order entered in the Edit Order page. If the order is a recurring AutoShip, it will be noted here along with the AutoShip’s frequency.
Details of each product.
- Click the SKU link to navigate to the inventory item’s configuration.
Displays the Associate’s address.
Displays the price paid with applicable shipping, tax, and discounts.
Displays the transactions and their status.
Displays shipping details and status.
Package Number - Displays the package number.
Mark Shipped - Click to change the order’s status to “Shipped”. Once clicked, a shipping confirmation email sends to the Associate.
Edit - You can edit the shipping details before the order ships.
Print Customs - Print a form you can use for customs. Opens your computer’s print dialog box.
- Status - Displays the current status.
- Ship Method - Displays the chosen ship method for the order.
- Ship By Date - Displays by which date the order should be shipped. After the package is marked shipped, this field will be labeled as Date Shipped and display the date the package’s status was changed.
- Warehouse - Displays the warehouse from where the inventory items will ship.
- Carrier - Displays the carrier service that will deliver the package after the order is marked shipped.
- Tracking Number - Displays the entered tracking number after the package is marked shipped.
Products Description - Displays the products in the order and the quantity purchased.
- Click on a SKU Value link to navigate to the inventory item’s configuration.
Ship To Address - Displays the Associate’s shipping address.
Read more: Shipping an Order
Displays only if the order’s volume is split up by Type, Distribution Date, and Commission Period.
Order Activity Log
Displays all the order’s updates and changes, as well as who made the changes and when.