In an order’s Detail page, you can edit the commission, cancel the order, move the order to another Associate, print the invoice, and resend the order receipt.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the page
- Order Number and Status
- Order Management Options
- Order Information Widgets
- Payments Widget
- Packages Widget
- Volume Distribution Widget
- Order Activity Log
Finding the page
In Corporate Office, To find an order’s Detail page, there are several methods:
- You can click the dropdown next to the search bar and select Orders on the Find Associates page. The page becomes the Find Orders page, where you can search by order number.
- If you are on an Associate’s Detail page, you can click the Order History tab. Select the period, if necessary, and find the order in the list.
- Or, you can find orders from the Sales section. Click the Orders tab. You can select the period, country, and search by the order number, name, and Associate ID on the Orders page.
Whichever method you use to find the order, to navigate to the order’s Detail page, you click the Order Number link.
Order Number and Status
A display of the current order number and status. The status will update with changes to the order. Statuses can include: Pending Processing, Paid, Shipping, Returned, and Refunded.
Order Management Options
Enable access to order-related actions that you can take.
Edit - Edit the commission details for an order.
Clicking the Edit button takes you to the Edit Order page, where you can edit fields on commission date and volume.
Cancel Order - Cancel the order. Opens the Cancel Order pop-up window.
In What Case Would I Cancel an Order?
Canceling an order should only be done when a test order is being removed. Cancel can also use it if the system double charged the Associate and created duplicate orders, but canceling can also do that through a full order refund.
This deletes the order from the UI but keeps it in the database. To keep track of the order details on the Associate record and make it easier for the Associate and support, you should rarely cancel orders.
Move Order - Move the order to another Associate. Opens the Move Order pop-up window.
Important: The Move Order button will disappear from the UI, and the order will no longer be able to be moved when the corresponding monthly commission period is locked and committed.
Print Invoice - Opens a printable invoice with your computer’s print dialog box.
Order Information Widgets
Displays the details of the order.
Order Detail Widget
- Order Date – Date order was placed.
- Commission Date – Commission period to which the order was applied.
- Invoice Date – Date the invoice was created.
- QV – Total QV earned during the order.
- CV – Total CV earned during the order.
- Bonus – Total bonus paid.
- Local Invoices No. – Invoice number. Same as the order number, unless changed in the Edit Order page.
- Status – Order status (Paid, Refunded, Shipped, Waiting Payment).
- Notes – Notes on the order entered in the Edit Order page.
Product Description Widget - Details of each product on the order and displays the SKU, Description, QTY, Amount, and EXT Amount for each product in the order.
Order Address Widget - Displays the customer’s address.
Order Totals Widget - Displays the SubTotal, Shipping, Tax, Discount Total, Total, Total Paid, and Total Due.
Displays the transactions and their status.
- Refund - Process a refund for the order. Opens the Refund Payment pop-up window.
- Merchant - Displays the payment provider used.
- Refund Amount - Enter the amount to be refunded.
- Currency Type - Displays the currency type used for the order.
- Manual Refund - If the refund will be in cash or a third-party means, check this box. Once checked, the Refund Transaction ID field will display.
- Refund Transaction ID - Enter the transaction ID for the third-party payment method used for the order.
- Cancel - Close the pop-up.
- Process Refund - Send the refund. The order’s status will change to Refunded.
Read how: Refunding an Order
Displays shipping details and status.
Package Number - Displays the package number.
Mark Shipped - Indicate that the order has been shipped. This sends a shipping confirmation email to the customer.
Click the button to open the Mark Package Shipped pop-up window. Enter the Carrier delivering the shipment and Tracking Number to mark the order shipped.
Edit - You can edit the shipping details before the order ships. Navigates you to the Edit Package page with a form for the shipping warehouse, method, and address.
Print Customs - Print a form that can be used for customs. Opens your computer’s print dialog box.
Status - Displays the current status.
To change the status to Shipped, click the Mark Shipped button, enter a Tracking Number, and confirm.
Ship Method - Displays the chosen ship method for the order.
Ship By Date - Displays the date the order should be shipped by. After the package is marked shipped, this field will be labeled as Date Shipped and display the date the package’s status was changed.
Warehouse - Displays the warehouse from where the inventory items will ship.
Carrier - Displays the carrier service that will deliver the package after the order is marked shipped.
Tracking Number - Displays the entered tracking number after the package is marked shipped.
Products Description - Displays the products in the order and the quantity purchased. Click on a SKU Value link to see the Item Details page for that product.
Ship To Address - Displays the customer’s shipping address.
If this needs to be adjusted, click the Edit button and change the address in the form. Click Save Changes to confirm.
Volume Distribution Widget
Displays only if the order’s volume is split up by type, Distribution Date, and Commission Period.
Order Activity Log
Displays all the order’s updates and changes, as well as who made the changes and when.