Admin: Corporate Office
Page: Associates > Find Associates > Associate Detail
You can see how much volume an Associate needs to accumulate to reach a certain rank. To view an Associate’s rank progress:
- In Corporate Office, find and select an Associate to navigate to their Detail page.
- Click the Rank tab.
Rank Advancement Features
This tool has three key features:
- Rank dropdown
- Period Selector
- Rank Qualification table
The Rank dropdown contains all available ranks.
- Select a rank to load the rank qualification data in the table.
- Select a different time period with the Period Selector.
The Rank Qualification table displays:
- The volume name
- The Associate’s current accumulation
- The required amount left to achieve
- Their progress in percent compete.
Tip: An Associate can see their progress in their Web Office Home > Ranks Information widget.
Enabling/Disabling the Page
You can enable/disable the Rank tab from the Associate’s Detail page:
Navigate to Administration > Advanced Settings > UI.
Locate the Available Components section.
Select the Ranks checkbox.
To disable the page, unselect the checkbox.
Click the Save Changes button.