The Payments page shows all the payments submitted to you within the selected time period. You can search for specific payments by Date, Order Number, Message, and Associate Name.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Sales > Payments.
Sorts the payments in a table list that can be filtered.
- Order Number - Click the order number to navigate to the order’s detail page.
- Name - View the associate’s detail page.
- Export - export the list in a .CSV file and the Search
Filtering the Payments List
- Period Selector - Changes the date range of displayed invoices. The default on this page is the current day. You can, however, select any date range desired to view orders in that period.
- Merchant Dropdown - Filter by selecting from the available payment providers.
- Search Bar- Filter by Search query (Name, ID, or Notes). Filters the table list based on the search query.
- Column Sort - Click the column headers to sort the list in ascending/descending alphabetical order.