The Invoices page functions similar to the Orders page. The results are driven by date range. The only difference is that invoices are displayed oldest to newest within the date range selected.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Sales > Invoices.
Sorts the invoices in a table list that can be filtered.
- Order Number - Click the order number to navigate to the order’s detail page.
- Name - View the associate’s detail page.
Filtering the Orders List
- Period Selector - Changes the date range of displayed invoices. The default on this page is the current day. You can, however, select any date range desired to view orders in that period.
- Countries Dropdown - Filter by selecting from the available countries.
- Search Bar- Filter by Search query (Name, ID, or Notes).