The Options tab allows you to create dynamic items with sizes or flavors, such as a clothing item or a protein shake.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In you new inventory item’s Item Detail page, click the Options tab.
- Name - Type the new option a name. This name is displayed as a category in the shopping cart.
- Options - Allows you to add an additional option to the item. (ex. Sm/Med/Lrg).
- SKU Extension - Allows you to set the item’s SKU for the additional option on the corresponding row.
- Add Row - Adds another row to both the Option and SKU Extension text fields.
- Close - Close the option configuration without saving.
- Click Save. The ItemIDs to be auto-populated and recorded in the database.
Option Configuration - View the added option.
Edit and Remove - Click the Edit button to re-open the Add Option pop-up window to change any configurations. Click the Remove button to delete the options.
Click Add Option to open the Add Option pop-up window.
Change - Add an image to the first active option in the Options List. Opens the Select Image pop-up window.
Note: to avoid any errors, the image’s filename shouldn’t contain an apostrophe (’). For example,
john's_example_image.pngshould be changed to
Options List - Sorts the options in a table. View the ItemIDs. Click the individual Change buttons to add an image for each option.