For inventory items to appear in the Autoship store, then they should have the Autoship selected in the Stores field, as well as both Standard and AutoShip Order Types selected in the inventory Price and Discounts configuration.
What We’ll Cover
Read a full guide on setting up inventory items: Inventory Items and Pricing Guide
Finding the Settings
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Inventory Items.
- Click an item’s SKU link to edit the configuration.
- Click New Item to add a new item configuration.
Once in the Item Detail page, click the Price and Discounts tab.
Adding Stores and Order Types
- Under the Price and Discounts tab, either Edit a price adjustment or add a new one by clicking the Add Price Adjustment button.
- Either way, the Price and Discounts pop-up window opens.
- In the pop-up, enter the data to suit your needs.
The main settings that pertain to autoShips are:
- Under Targeting, click the Stores field and make sure Autoship is selected.
- Under Targeting, click the Order Types field and select BOTH Standard and Autoship.
- When finished entering pricing data, click Set Price.