The system groups inventory together into virtual storefronts. This allows some inventory to be available to different types of Associates. For example, you can have wholesale items only available in the Web Office Store for Distributor Associates. Or, you can have certain items only available for new enrollments.
What We’ll Cover
To access the Stores page, you must have the ManageStores() permission enabled for your Role.
Read more: Assigning Employee Permission Roles
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Inventory > Manage Stores.
Corporate Office comes with pre-configured stores. These are:
- Corporate – Items will be available in the Corporate Shop in Corporate Office.
- Wholesale – Items will be available in the Web Office Store.
- Retail – Items will be available in the eCommerce Shop.
- Enroll – Inventory Items Kits will be available to order as a part of new Associate Enrollment.
- AutoShip – Items will be available in the Web Office and eCommerce Shop for auto-order and subscription.
- Rewards – Purchase items with Reward Points.
- Party – Used for companies that use a party plan.
Important: You can add more and edit existing stores in the Manage Stores page; however, you should contact Customer Care for help before doing so.
Click the Add Store button to open the Add Store pop-up window.
Assign a Name for the store.
Optionally, enable Is Point-of-Sale if you have an event at a location where the purchaser can pick up their items.
Once enabled, a dropdown appears that allows you to choose a configured warehouse. In order for this to work, you have to set up a new warehouse for the event location.
In the Corporate Shop for this store, the shipping address section automatically sets to the event warehouse’s address; although the option to ship to the Associate is still available by clicking the Ship to Associate button.
Enable Allow Ordering to set whether this store will be able to take orders.
Enable Is Default to set whether this new store will be your default marketplace.
Important: The Corporate store must be the default.
Click Save when finished.
The system assigns added stores the Type “Custom”.
You can edit/delete the store by clicking either the Edit or Delete buttons.
Important: Do not edit the names of the pre-configured stores. If you would like to change these names, contact Customer Care.
You can see your added store in the Associate’s Detail page by expanding the New Order dropdown.