Associates is an umbrella term, in the system, that refers to:
- Independent Distributors - Someone who has signed up to sell for your company.
- Customers - Someone that shops in a Distributor’s eCommerce Shop.
- Preferred Customers - A customer that has signed up for an account to shop or an Autoship.
Throughout this Help Center’s guides, you’ll see the term “Associates” primarily used to refer to Distributors. For many tools, the distinction between customers and Distributors is not important, as you manage them in the same way. You’ll find many of these tools detailed in this guide.
- Finding Associates
- Adding, Editing, and Deleting Associates
- Viewing an Associate’s Detail Summary
- Adding and Changing Associate’s Statuses
- Impersonating an Associate’s Web Office Login
- Viewing an Associate’s Rank Advancement
- Configuring Trees
- Viewing Associate Trees
- Making Tree Movements
- Managing Associate’s Websites and BackOffice
- Using the Associate Search Tools