The Corporate Shop page is a great one-stop place to create orders for your associates. You have the power to submit orders from any store and manage shipping and payments all within the Corporate Office.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Shop Features
- Product Detail
- Shopping Cart
- Enabling/Disabling Order Commission Backdating
Finding the Page
This page is found by clicking the New Corporate Order button in an associate’s summary in Corporate Office.
- Category Sidebar - Allows you to navigate through the various product types. Depending on which level of Corporate Shop you are in, there may be a variation of access to certain options in the Categories Sidebar.
- Search Bar - Find a specific product by typing in that product’s name or SKU.
- List and Grid - Organize the results on your screen to your viewing preference. List makes the organizational layout of the item results appear in descending order; whereas, Grid makes the organizational layout of the results appear side-by-side.
- Product Box - Each item is featured in a product box that provides basic details for the product.
- Thumbnail and Name - Clicking either the thumbnail or the product’s name navigates you to the Product Detail page.
- Add to Cart - Saves the product you want to purchase in the Shopping Cart. The Shopping Cart sidebar will update to show any addition.
- View Details - If a product has more than one option (such as sizes), the View Details button will display instead of the Add to cart button. Clicking this button navigates you to the Product Detail page.
- The Shopping Cart Sidebar - Shows products that you have added to it.
- Added Item - Displays the item, quantity with the multiplied total, and a Remove button to remove the item from the Shopping Cart.
- View Cart - Navigates you to the Shopping Cart page. The Shopping Cart page lets you see the order summary and to edit item quantities.
- Checkout - Navigates you to the Checkout page.
This page features all the details configured for a product. These details are setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items page.
- Main Image - Displays the main image for the product. Clicking the secondary image thumbnails will display a larger version replacing the Main Image view. The Main Image is setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > Data tab and the secondary images are setup in Inventory > Inventory Items > Images tab.
- Product Name - Displays the Product Name, Product Code (SKU), and Availability.
- Price - Displays the product’s Price and Commissionable Volume (CV) setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > Price and Discounts tab.
- Add to cart - Click to add the product to the Shopping Cart.
- Options - If options have been configured for the product, then a dropdown will be available to select said options.
- Description and Benefits - Displays the Description and Specifications setup in the Inventory > Inventory Items > General tab.
Shows the order summary and allows you to edit item quantities.
Product - Displays the Thumbnail, Name, Product Code (SKU), and Availability. Clicking either the Thumbnail, Name, or Product Code (SKU) takes you to the Product Detail page.
Quantity - Displays the quantity in an editable text field. Any changes you make will take effect once the Update button is clicked.
Note: The CV (Commission Volume), QV (Qualifying Volume), and Total sections update to reflect the change, as well.
Continue Shopping Button - Navigates you back to the Corporate Shop page. You can also click one of the categories in the Category Sidebar.
Checkout Button - Navigates you to the Checkout page to begin the checkout procedure.
Shipping Address - Displays the current shipping address on record for the associate. Should this need to change, click the Change to open the Address Details pop-up window where you can make any adjustments.
Payment Method - Displays the available payment methods.
If you want to accept payments outside of the system, you can setup Offline Payments in the Administration > Payment Methods page.
Add Payment Method To pay with a debit or credit card, click the Add Payment Method button. This opens the Add Payment Method pop-up window, where you can enter the card details and billing information. Click Save Card to add the card.
Shipping Method - Select the preferred form of shipping for the associate. You setup up warehouses with shipping methods in the Inventory > Warehouses page.
Coupon Code(s) - Select and Add a coupon to the order. Coupons are configured in the Sales > Coupons page.
Item List - Displays the added items to the order.
Totals Sidebar - Shows the Total price of the order, with Subtotal, any Discounts applied, Shipping, and Tax. Click the Ellipses buttons to override the shipping and/or tax amounts. Once clicked, an Override pop-up window will open. Adjust the shipping/tax amount and then click Set Override.
Place Order - Click to place the order. If the order goes through, an Order Success page will display with an order summary. Click the order number to navigate to the order’s detail page.
Enabling/Disabling Order Commission Backdating
Generally, when an order is placed, it’s only added to the commission period in which it was paid. For example, if an order is placed on February 11th, but paid for on March 11th, the commission date will be March 11th; however, this can be changed to have a paid order’s commission date back-track to when the order was placed.
To enable/disable this feature navigate to Administration > Advanced Settings > Commission.
Select the Backdate Commission Date checkbox on the Commission page to enable this feature. To disable it, unselect the checkbox.
Click the Save Changes button.