Custom Stores allow you to segment products with pricing only available to those you allow access to the Store, or if you want to use a different payment provider or warehouse other than your standard options.
- You select your custom Store for certain Inventory or inventory prices making them only available in the Store.
- You map a payment provider to your custom Store.
- You restrict who can access the store based on their Associate Type, Rank, Region, or other Multi-faceted Configurations.
Note: Products available in different Stores must be purchased in separate transactions.
To create a custom Store:
Edit an existing Price Adjustment or set up a new one for your Inventory Items, tied to your new Store.
Edit an existing payment provider map or add a new one that’s tied to your new Store.
Steps specific to custom stores:
- Select Custom Shopping Cart in the Cart Type dropdown.
- Select your Shipping Method created in step 3 in the Default Ship Method dropdown.
- Select your Store name in the WebID dropdown.
After adding the cart, copy the CartID from the Cart Type column (your CartID will look similar to this:
In the Link Name field, copy and paste the following URL:
/OrderProductList?storeTitle=[STRING KEY OF STORE NAME]&cartId=[CART ID FROM ADMIN]
In the URL, replace:
[STRING KEY OF STORE NAME]- The new Store’s name formatted with underscores instead of any spaces (i.e.,
[CART ID FROM ADMIN]- The Card ID you copied from step 5.
Important: This URL is extremely case-sensitive and must be entered in the exact format. For example,
In navigation link configuration, use Multi-Faceted Configuration to restrict who can see the link (and, therefore, access the Store). You can use the Custom Configurations field for more advanced and specific customization. For example,
User.AssociateEnrollmentDate <= '2021-03-04'.