Admin: Corporate Admin
Page: Inventory > Manage Stores
The system groups inventory together into virtual storefronts. This allows some inventory to be available to different Associates Types with access.
For example, you can have:
- Wholesale items only available in the Web Office Store for Distributor Associates
- Certain items only available for new enrollments
Corporate Admin comes with pre-configured Stores:
- Corporate – Items will be available in the Corporate Shop in Corporate Admin.
- Wholesale – Items will be available in the Web Office Store for Distributor Associate Types.
- Retail – Items will be available in the eCommerce Shop for Retail Customers.
- Enroll – Inventory Items Kits will be available to order as a part of the new Associate Enrollment.
- AutoShip – Items will be available in the Web Office and eCommerce Shop for auto-order and subscription.
- Rewards – Items with Reward Points.
- Party – Used for companies that use a party plan.
Adding a Store
Read more: This is just one step in creating a custom Store
Click the Add Store button to open the Add Store pop-up window.
In the pop-up, complete the fields.
- Name (Required) - Assign a name for the Store.
- Is Point-of-Sale - Optionally, enable if you have an event at a location where the purchaser can pick up their items. Read more: Enabling Is Point-of-Sale.
- Allow Ordering - Set whether this Store will be able to take orders.
- Is Default - The Corporate Store must be the default. Ignore this setting in most cases.
The system assigns added Stores the Type “Custom”.
You can edit/delete the Store by clicking either the Edit or Delete buttons.
Important: Do not edit the names of the pre-configured Stores. If you would like to change these names, contact Customer Care.
You can see your added Store in the Associate’s Detail page by expanding the New Order dropdown.
Enabling Is Point-of-Sale
While adding/editing a Store, you can optionally enable the Is Point-of-Sale setting.
This setting’s relevant if you have an event where the purchaser can pick up their items at a location.
Once enabled, a dropdown appears that allows you to choose a configured warehouse. For this to work, you have to set up a new warehouse for the event location.
In the Corporate Shop for this Store, the shipping address section automatically sets to the event warehouse’s address. However, the option to ship to the Associate is still available by clicking the Ship to Associate button.