The Countries page is where you add and configure countries and languages in Corporate Office.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Accessing the Settings
- Configuring a New Country
- New Country Specifications
- Configuring Tax Rate
- Saving the Configuration
Finding the Page
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Countries.
Accessing the Settings
- Click the + Add Country button.
- The Add New Country pop-up window opens.
Configuring a New Country
- Select a Country.
- Select a Currency.
- Select one or more Country Languages.
New Country Specifications
- Under the Country dropdown, select any necessary checkboxes.
- Allow Shop: Enables shopping in Web Office.
- Allow Enroll: Enables enrollment.
- Add Tax: Apply applicable taxes to orders in this country.
- Require FIN: When a new associate is created, their Social Security Number (SSN) or Federal Identification Number (FIN) is required.
Configuring Tax Rate
There are two ways you can configure how taxes are applied to inventory items:
- Tax is not added to the price until checkout.
- In the TaxRate field, type a tax rate as a decimal (.12 instead of 12).
- Uncheck the Add Tax checkbox
- Tax is included in the display price in the stores (Value Added Tax (VAT) Inclusive Pricing).
- Enter a TaxRate in the field.
- Check the Add Tax checkbox.
Saving the Configuration
Click Save, when finished.