This guide will show you how to integrate your system with a tax services provider. Integrating involves entering credentials given to you by your tax services provider and adding their specific tax codes. Once integrated, you’ll be able to calculate tax for orders and subscriptions.
- Creating an Account with a Tax Service Provider
- Entering Tax Service Provider Credentials
- Selecting Tax Error Behavior
- Viewing the Fallback Tax Reconciliation Report
- Adding Tax Classes
- Testing Your Tax Integration