The Branding page allows you to add your company’s branding colors to give the platform your company’s personalized look.
What We’ll Cover
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Branding.
Adding Your Color Palette
There are four main colors that affect different areas of the Web Office and Corporate Office.
- Main Color – Changes the application bar, headers, and text links.
- Accent Color #1 – Changes the buttons and application bars when called from a button.
- Accent Color #2 – Changes the selected state, application bar when the action is a pop-up (modal) or temporary window.
- Accent Color #3 – Changes the selected item in sidebar list.
For each color:
- Click Edit Color on the card.
- The card will flip.
- Enter the color’s hexadecimal code (for example,
- Select whether you want Light or Dark text to appear over the color.
- Click SAVE
Configuring the Corporate Office’s Color Palette
When your branding colors were added to the Web Office Admin, they will automatically affect the Corporate Office. If you want to change them so that the Corporate Office’s color palette is unique, the steps are:
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Advanced Settings > UI.
In the CSS Colors section, add a hexadecimal code color value to the Primary Color and Secondary Color fields.
In these fields, you don’t need to add the #, just the code.
The Primary Color will effect the header, and the Secondary Color will effect the page section boxes, buttons, and statistic bar graph in the Associate Detail section.
Click the Save Changes button.
These fields will only effect the direct Corporate Office site’s design. In the Unified Admin, the branding colors can only be set Web Office Admin.