Adding your branding elements will give the platform your company’s look, feel, and personality.
What We’ll Cover
- Finding the Page
- Adding Your Color Palette
- Adding Company Logos
Finding the Page
In Web Office Admin, navigate to: Web Office Configuration > Branding.
Adding Your Color Palette
There are four main colors that affect different areas of the Web Office and Corporate Office.
- Main Color – Changes the application bar, headers, and text links.
- Accent Color #1 – Changes the buttons and application bars when called from a button.
- Accent Color #2 – Changes the selected state, application bar when the action is a pop-up (modal) or temporary window.
- Accent Color #3 – Changes the selected item in sidebar list.
For each color:
- Click Edit Color on the card.
- The card will flip.
- Enter the color’s hexadecimal code (for example,
- Select whether you want Light or Dark text to appear over the color.
- Click SAVE
Configuring the Corporate Office’s Color Palette
When your branding colors were added to the Web Office Admin, they will automatically affect the Corporate Office. If you want to change them so that the Corporate Office’s color palette is unique, the steps are:
In Corporate Office, navigate to: Administration > Advanced Settings > UI.
In the CSS Colors section, add a hexadecimal code color value to the Primary Color and Secondary Color fields.
In these fields, you don’t need to add the #, just the code.
The Primary Color will effect the header, and the Secondary Color will effect the page section boxes, buttons, and statistic bar graph in the Associate Detail section.
Click the Save Changes button.
These fields will only effect the direct Corporate Office site’s design. In the Unified Admin, the branding colors can only be set Web Office Admin.
Adding Company Logos
Logos appear across various locations in the Web Office and Corporate Office, as well.
- Large Logo - Color (230 x 230 PNG) – Fully colored logo used on a white background and Login page.
- Small Logo - White (80 x 80 PNG) – Typically an all white logo that will be used on a dark backgrounds and the Web Office navigation bar.
- Favicon Logo - Color (32 x 32 PNG) – Small logo that will be displayed on the browser tab.
Important: Logos need to be a PNG file type with the exact pixel specifications above. Alpha channel transparency is recommended. Maximum file size is 2 MB.
- On tile you wish to change add a logo, click the Size Square to upload a logo.
- You computer’s file finder opens.
- Navigate to your image’s saved location on your computer and click Open.
Your logos will be added automatically to the Corporate Office when added to the Web Office Admin. The image path appears on Corporate Office > Administration > Advanced Settings > UI**.
Do not alter any of these Corporate Office fields. If you wish to alter the image logos, follow the steps above.